Cellmid 2017 Annual Report 55
21. CASH FLOW INFORMATION
22. EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
No matters or circumstances have arisen since the end of the ﬁnancial year which signiﬁcantly affected or could signiﬁcantly
affect the operations of the Group, the results of those operations, or the state of affairs of the Group in future ﬁnancial years.
23. RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS
(a) The Group’s main related parties are as follows:
Cellmid Limited is the ultimate parent entity.
For details of disclosures relating to subsidiaries, refer to Note 25. Transactions and balances between subsidiaries and the
parent have been eliminated on consolidation of the Group.
Key management personnel
For details of disclosures relating to key management personnel, refer to the remuneration report contained within the
Transactions with related parties
During the year ending, the remuneration for Ms Halasz has been restructured to more accurately reﬂect the management
costs incurred by each wholly owned subsidiary of the Consolidated Entity. As a result, Direct Capital Group Pty Ltd, a related
party to Ms Halasz, was paid $188,538 for management services. No amount was outstanding as at 30 June 2017.
Reconciliation of loss after income tax to net cash used in operating activities
Loss after income tax for the year (4,470,136) (3,498,916)
- depreciation and amortisation 156,386 161,613
- share based payments 16,107 176,123
- bad and doubtful debts 8,485 6,411
- interest expense 231,997 48,063
- ﬁnance income (76,952) (40,000)
Changes in operating assets and liabilities
- (increase)/decrease in trade and other receivables (79,945) 320,308
- decrease in prepayments 26,590 107,966
- increase in inventories (69,531) (282,332)
- increase in trade and other payables 179,225 430,100
- increase in provisions 17,255 21,952
Net cash used in operating activities (4,060,519) (2,548,712)